What is BeeLift Media Prepay wallet
BeeLift Media Prepaid cards Wallets are payment that facilitate purchase of goods and services, including funds transfer, against the value stored on such instruments. ... Semi-Closed Wallet. Open Wallet This is a type of wallet which can be used to purchase of goods and services and also permit cash withdrawal at ATM's
Why do we use it?
BeeLift Media cards E-Wallet is an online prepaid account used to store money and transact online and offline through a computer or a smartphone.
The prepaid instruments can be issued as smart cards, magnetic stripe cards, internet accounts, online wallets, mobile accounts, mobile wallets, paper vouchers and any such instruments used to access the prepaid amount.
The remittance system manages and utilizes customers' personal information in an appropriate way, adhering to the concerned rules and regulations. We promise to make reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of all personal information including client name, date of birth, gender, address, phone number and Email address etc.
- Verisign Extended Validation SSL Technology.
- Real-time firewall monitoring system to prevent unauthorized access.
EV SSL Certificate is approved and issued after the rigorous inspection of the ownership of the website as well as the physical business entity. We adopted EV SSL Certificate from Verisign, this industry leader, to ensure the strong encrypted communication and to prevent the phishing. Please see the green URL bar when you are logging into the remittance system. This means that your use of remittance system is secured by this EV SSL.
Usage and Purpose of Personal Information
The remittance system collects customers' personal information to carry out and administrate our services for the sake of improving our customers' satisfaction. Customers' personal information can be applied in the following ways:
- Provide remittance services to the customers
- Check the identity of the customer to prevent the money laundering other unauthorized transactions
- Design services or products for customer's use
- Provide the authorized third party to consign BeeLift Media's operation
- Exercise BeeLift Media's right agreed by both customers and BeeLift Media's on the contract, agreement, or terms and conditions
- Assist other financial institutions to conduct customer's request of transactions and investigation
- Introduce new services and products of BeeLift Media's to customers by direct mailing, e-mail, questionnaire and other marketing methods
- Improve the relationship between BeeLift Media's and customers
All remittance system users are responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all actions related to the usage of remittance system regardless of the purpose.
Prohibited Activities should include but are not limited to activities which related to transactions involving:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- engage in illegal activity;
- financial exploitation of a crime;
- stolen goods;
- drug paraphernalia;
- considered obscene;
- sexually oriented materials or services;
- human or animal organs, including blood and plasma;
- violate any copyright or trademark;
- violate right of publicity or privacy;
- show personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law;
- adoption agencies, including surrogate motherhood;
- ammunition, firearms, certain firearm parts or accessories;
- certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law;
- mercenary or contract soldiering;
- the abuse of refugees or human rights;
- the abuse of animals, vivisection or the use of animals for any scientific testing purpose;
- pyramid schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- products or services identified by government agencies of being fraudulent;
- prescription drugs and devices in violation of applicable laws or industry regulations;
- dangerous or hazardous biological, chemical or nuclear materials;
Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
The remittance system establishes and implements adequate and appropriate policies, procedures and controls taking into account factors, takes all measures to ensure that proper safeguards exist to mitigate the risks and to prevent a contravention of any requirement under the Anti-Money Laundering (AML)and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) Ordinance include the following:
- Take enhanced KYC measures to manage those customers with higher risks and knows that simplified measures may be applied to customers with lower risks;
- Appoint a Compliance Officer(CO) to act as a focal point for the oversight of all activities;
- Appoint a Money Laundering Reporting Officer(MLRO) as a central reference point for reporting suspicious transactions;
- Provides training to all relevant staff (including new staff) in order to ensure they are made aware of the AMLO and adopting appropriate measures letting frontline staff know the responsible areas and to judge whether a transaction is suspicious;
- Adopt a risk-based approach to adopt appropriate controls and oversight and accordingly to determine the extent of due diligence to be performed and the level of ongoing monitoring to be applied;
- Keep the documents obtained in the course of identifying and verifying the identity of the customer and the documents obtained in connection with the transactions shall be kept throughout the business relationship with customer and for a period of six years after the end of the business relationship;
- Keep the policies and procedures under regular review and assesses that the risk mitigation procedures and controls are working effectively;
The Remittance Service will NOT do business with anyone suspected of or directly involved in Money Laundering or where funds have been sourced by any illegal activity.